FREE ##Download NF – The Search Album Now – All Leaked Songs

Home Default Forums Europe FREE ##Download NF – The Search Album Now – All Leaked Songs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Techy guyz 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cobini 8mailpro
    Participant

FREE ##Download NF – The Search Album Now – All Leaked Songs Michigan rapper NF has uncovered the title of his inevitable collection while giving fans a thought of what they can expect with the presentation of the collection’s title track, “The Search.”

Tracks List:

1. The Search
    2. Leave Me Alone
    3. Change
    4. My Stress
    5. Nate
    6. Time (extended)
    7. Returns
    8. When I Grow Up
    9. Only
    10. Let Me Go
    11. -Interlude-
    12. Hate Myself
    13. I Miss The Days
    14. No Excuses
    15. Like This
    16. Options
    17. WHY
    18. Thinking
    19. Trauma
    20. Time

You can look at the official video for “The Search” underneath.

The Search will stamp NF’s fourth full-length collection and a followup to the freely discharged, Perception.

NF additionally reported half a month back ‘The Search’ Tour, a 29-date featuring visit which will commence on September twelfth at Stage AE in Pittsburgh and take NF crosswise over North America, coming full circle with his presentation at Colorado’s Red Rocks Amphitheater on October 13 and enveloping with California October 26th at San Jose Civic. Tickets are on special now at nfrealmusic.com/visit. Each online ticket request of at least 2 tickets for the 2019 U.S. NF feature visit will incorporate 1 physical CD duplicate of NF’s approaching collection The Search.

Furthermore, NF has declared a voyage through a similar name in help of the new music. A pre-deal for tickets to the fall visit is set to dispatch June third.

Each online request of at least two tickets will incorporate one physical duplicate of NF’s new collection. Ticket information and presale enlistment can be found here.

The Search is the subsequent collection to NF’s autonomously discharged collection Perception which was discharged in 2017. NF has now divulged his 19-melody tracklist for the new record, which can be seen beneath.

NF has uncovered the spread workmanship and discharge date for his next collection ‘The Search.’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Concerns or quesstion?

See our support area where you can find question asked by our clients and answered by the

>SEE SUPPORT AREA
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

Skip to toolbar