[Full Songs] Slipknot – We Are Not Your Kind Download "Album Full"

Home Default Forums Europe [Full Songs] Slipknot – We Are Not Your Kind Download "Album Full"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Techy guyz 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cobini 8mailpro
    Participant

[Full Songs] Slipknot – We Are Not Your Kind Download “Album Full” This is the most time we’ve had to write a record, and work stuff out together. One of my inspirations this time around was those artists that recorded full-length albums—not just songs. While the industry is moving toward singles, Slipknot wanted to make an album experience, front to back.

Tracks List:

01. Insert Coin
    02. Unsainted
    03. Birth Of The Cruel
    04. Death Because Of Death
    05. Nero Forte
    06. Critical Darling
    07. Liar’s Funeral
    08. Red Flag
    09. What’s Next
    10. Spiders
    11. Orphan
    12. My Pain
    13. Not Long For This World
    14. Solway Firth

Shawn Crahan, band’s percussionist, added, following the same line of thought as his bandmate:

The crazy thing I have noticed over the last couple years I have seen a shift in the way people look at me. I thought having an opinion was something that was cool, and now I’m becoming a meme. I feel everyone is starting to turn on me, so I am using that to my advantage. I am like, alright you want a villain, I will give you a fucking villain. That is kind of where I am in my life, not giving a shit. I am basically saying, you don’t have to like me, but you are going to love me anyway.

Yet Slipknot have always been dogged by heartache: founding bassist Paul Gray suffered a fatal overdose in 2010 and, appallingly, Shawn ‘Clown’ Crahan’s 22-year-old daughter Gabrielle passed away earlier this year. Slipknot transmogrify pain, give it a face, take universal experiences of loss and disgust at life and help to turn them into something that makes some kind of twisted sense.

‘We Are Not Your Kind’ is an astonishing record, a roaring, horrifying delve into the guts of the band’s revulsion, a primal scream of endlessly inventive extreme metal and searing misanthropy. It opens with ‘Insert Coin’, a one-minute-and-39-second soundscape that resembles a machine being gradually cranked up. “I’m counting all the killers,” Taylor warns.leak Slipknot We Are Not Your Kind download

SLIPKNOT frontman Corey Taylor spoke to Full Metal Jackie’s nationally syndicated radio show about the inspiration for the title of the band’s upcoming sixth album, “We Are Not Your Kind”. Due on August 9 via Roadrunner, the disc was once again recorded at a Los Angeles studio with producer Greg Fidelman, who engineered and mixed SLIPKNOT’s 2004 album “Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)” and helmed 2014’s “.5: The Gray Chapter”.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Concerns or quesstion?

See our support area where you can find question asked by our clients and answered by the

>SEE SUPPORT AREA
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

Skip to toolbar