LEAKED O-N-L-I-N-E Ugly God – Bumps & Bruises Album #FULL ~~Download

Home Default Forums Europe LEAKED O-N-L-I-N-E Ugly God – Bumps & Bruises Album #FULL ~~Download

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Techy guyz 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cobini 8mailpro
    Participant

LEAKED O-N-L-I-N-E Ugly God – Bumps & Bruises Album #FULL ~~Download Ugly God previously prodded the album in January 2018, when he tweeted the album work of art. He kept on prodding this album and two different activities on February 20, 2018, saying “Bumps and Bruises is the presentation album.

Tracks List:

1 One Two
    2 Jaguar
    3 For Real
    4 Back to the Basics
    5 HAHAHA!
    6 What’s Up?
    7 Bumps & Bruises (INTERLUDE)
    8 Hold Up (Ft. Takeoff)
    9 Right Now
    10 Batman
    11 History
    12 Outer Space
    13 Tell Me How You Feel (Ft. Wintertime)
    14 Leave a Tip (Ft. Splash Drexler)

777 is my EP that will either drop directly previously or directly after my album. It’s Gonna Be One Ugly Winter is a collab EP with @wintertime. These are dropping inside the following couple of months. Discharge dates not far off.” On April 24, 2018, Ugly God presented an EP on his SoundCloud titled Just a Lil Something Before the Album…, which filled in as a secret to the album.

On July 15, 2019, Ugly God reported that the album would formally be discharged on August 9, 2019, notwithstanding discharging another trailer. After two days, he uncovered the track posting, uncovering fourteen tracks with two highlighted artists.Ugly God Bumps and Bruises Full Album Download

Close by a vintage resort themed business for Bumps and Bruises, Ugly God has formally affirmed that his first official album will be out before the finish of the late spring. The 22-year-old guarantees to keep the audience “on the tip of their toes” with each new tune, prodding a rollercoaster of wrath with a contemporary trace of rapture.

“‘Bumps and Bruises’ legitimate tracklist,” he declared by means of web based life. “14 tracks. 2 highlights.. 8/9/19.”

The Houston-reproduced rapper’s first studio album will arrive over three years after the arrival of his leap forward single “Water.” Takeoff and Wintertime are the main visitors showing up on the LP.

Ugly God at last uncovers the official discharge date for his profoundly foreseen presentation album,Bumps and Bruises notwithstanding the discharge date, he likewise guaranteed fans to share the tracklist if the Instagram post had the option to hoard in excess of 40,000 remarks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Concerns or quesstion?

See our support area where you can find question asked by our clients and answered by the

>SEE SUPPORT AREA
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up

Skip to toolbar